Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 325 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
Remote locations available: These positions can be hired remotely in most states for US based candidates
If the following attributes sound like you, come join our exceptional team:
- I care about writing high-quality code, and I’ve written my fair share of tests.
- I’ve used or am familiar with GraphQL.
- I understand how different devices and form factors impact web applications.
- I’m passionate about creating beautiful user experiences.
- I’m a problem solver, and I enjoy working both independently and collaboratively to get to the root cause of any issue.
- When you join our team, here are a few things you’ll be doing regularly:
- Contribute to the design and development of existing and new digital payment experiences using React, Node.js, GraphQL, and many other modern web technologies.
- Actively participate in our architectural decision-making process.
- Follow and be a strong advocate for clean and scalable coding principles.
- Collaborate with product, design, and analytics team members to better understand what our customers need, and why.
- Continuously learn and share your knowledge and experience across our team and others.
We’re a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom…Read more>>