The USA TODAY Network is kicking off its third annual Wine & Food Experience Tour in September, which will span 10 cities across the country and feature celebrity chefs.
The food tour offers a culinary exploration of different regional and national cuisines and wines in each city. It will feature samples from local restaurants, wine seminars, and meet and greets.
The 2019 Wine & Food Experience Tour will start in Brooklyn, N.Y., on Sept. 7 and finish off in November in Naples, Fla. where Martha Stewart, who currently stars with rapper Snoop Dogg in “Martha & Snoop’s Potluck Dinner Party,” will host a cooking demonstration.
Stewart’s Naples appearance will also feature a seminar and meet and greet, but tickets are limited. The cooking demonstration will be open to all Wine & Food Experience Tour ticket holders.
WWE’s The Bella Twins (Brie and Nikki Bella) will also make an appearance in Naples alongside Stewart. The sisters are known for their Belle Radici wine line.
The Food Network’s “Chopped” judge Scott Conant, who recently opened Masso Osteria at Las Vegas’ Red Rock Casino, Resort & Spa, will be returning this year at stops in Chicago, Cincinnati and Los Angeles. Fellow “Chopped” judge Alex Guarnaschelli will also be on the tour with appearances in Brooklyn and Detroit among other cities. Antoni Porowski, who serves as the food and wine expert on Netflix’s “Queer Eye,” will also be a special guest on the tour.
Attendees will be able to sample special chef recipes, craft beers and wines, and have access to seminars and cooking demonstrations.Tickets sold out during 2018’s Wine & Food Experience Tour so getting them in advance is recommended.
Here’s the calendar of events:
- USA TODAY Wine & Food Experience, Brooklyn, N.Y., Sept. 7
- Detroit Free Press Wine & Food Experience, Detroit, Sept. 14
- IndyStar Wine & Food Experience, Indianapolis, Sept. 28
- Cincinnati.com Wine & Food Experience, Cincinnati, Oct. 5
- Courier-Journal Wine & Food Experience presented by Kroger, Louisville, Ky., Oct. 19
- USA TODAY Wine & Food Experience presented by MGM Resorts International, Las Vegas, Oct. 26….Read More>>>