Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is a premium wine company that is proud to call Washington State our home. We are a collection of distinctive wine estates and maker of some of the finest wines in the world because we value our vineyards and the art of wine-making. This focus has resulted in our ability to offer our consumers extraordinary and distinctive wines from some of the best regions in the world.
We are currently seeking highly qualified candidates for a Sr. Category Development Manager to join our team in Woodinville, WA.
In this role, you will:
- Lead a collaborative cross-functional work environment to develop category management resources and guidelines for the premium wine category, both generally and Kroger specific.
- Lead insights and analytics work on Kroger team to identify opportunities and provide recommendations to deliver wine and growth at Kroger.
- Work closely with distributor and key retail trade partners to test and implement category management principles at retail.
- Utilize financial and marketplace analysis in conjunction with consumer and shopper-based insights to develop fact based selling resources for Kroger sales team
- Continental travel, up to 20% of the time
We are seeking candidates with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred, Master’s degree a plus. Major in Food Management, Analytics, Business or Marketing-related field
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 5-7 years prior experience in the Category Management field
- Strong communication, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skill to interpret and manipulate large and varied data sets
- Technical skill set include: space planning applications (JDA/Apollo), relational database design and integration, ability and experience with various point-of-sale analytic/information based software applications (IRI/Nielsen/Market6 or Retailer POS data).
- Knowledge of shopper panel or retailer shopper card data (dunnhumby/84.51 /Symphony EYC/Numerator) is preferred.
- Familiarity with advanced data visualization tool (Tableau/Power BI) is preferred
- History of responsible use of alcohol and other appropriate conduct, as well as fitness to be licensed, permitted, and/or certified by state and/or local regulatory bodies.
We believe in developing the leadership potential of our employees by providing opportunities for training, development and advancement.
In addition to the opportunity to apply and develop your skills toward key business objectives, we offer an excellent compensation package including a competitive base salary, comprehensive health insurance, participation in our pension 401k programs and incentive compensation programs as well as a relocation assistance package.
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other protected class. Should you have a disability that requires assistance and/or reasonable accommodation with the job application process, please contact the Human Resources department at 425-488-1133…….Read more>>