- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 7 years of program management experience in a technical field.
- Experience in diversity and inclusion.
- Experience in managing small teams of volunteers to support the efforts, working globally across time zones.
- Experience in leading teams of Senior Program Managers.
- Experience in influencing a wide variety of stakeholders regardless of level or ownership.
- Passion for managing and driving tangible improvements across the areas of diversity, equity, and inclusion on a large scale organizational level.
- Entrepreneurial spirit who thrives when shaping ambiguous situations and forging new frontiers.
About the job
Google’s projects, like our users, span the globe and require managers to keep the big picture in focus. As a Program Manager at Google, you lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects. You plan requirements with internal customers and usher projects through the entire project lifecycle. This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating goals to project stakeholders. Your projects often span offices, time zones and hemispheres, and it’s your job to keep all the players coordinated on the project’s progress and deadlines…Read more>>