- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in consumer electronics/embedded systems design.
- Experience in prototype bring-up and debugging, functional verification, and manufacturing support.
- Experience with embedded systems, processor architecture, various communication protocols (USB C, SPI, I2C, UART, MIPI, DSI), and Python/C++ scripting.
- Familiarity with Cadence and Allegro ECAD tools.
- Understanding of product development phase from idea to mass production.
- Passion for engineering and being hand-on in the lab (soldering, oscilloscopes, data acquisition, and etc.).
- Strong communication skill; ability to collaborate with internal teams and partners.
About the job
Our computational challenges are so big, complex and unique we can’t just purchase off-the-shelf hardware, we’ve got to make it ourselves. Your team designs and builds the hardware, software and networking technologies that power all of Google’s services. As a Hardware Engineer, you design and build the systems that are the heart of the world’s largest and most powerful computing infrastructure.
You develop from the lowest levels of circuit design to large system design and see those systems all the way through to high volume manufacturing. Your work has the potential to shape the machinery that goes into our cutting-edge data centers affecting millions of Google users…Read more>>